Chotari Albanian-Udi Church
The Church was built in 1723 in the village of Nij in Gabala District with the support of local people. The Church took its name from the Chotari quarter in Nij. During the Soviet period, the Church was used to store hazelnuts. Major restoration work began in 2003 on the initiative of Azerbaijani President Heydar Aliyev and with his support. The Church reopened for worship in 2006.