Evangelical-Lutheran Church of the Saviour
The Church, designed by Adolf Eichler, was completed in 1905 in the center of Baku. The Church was closed for worship in the Soviet period and was used as a sculpture workshop and a warehouse. The Church underwent major restoration work in 2010 on the instructions of Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev. It is now used regularly for church services and concerts.